Nissan Technical Centre Europe – Russia is Nissan’s frontline vehicle engineering centre for Russia and associated markets. It is part of Nissan’s global network of Technical centres located in UK, Spain, Japan, USA, Mexico and China.
What are we doing in Russia?
- The team manage the vehicle specifications of existing vehicles so that our designs match our customers' desires.
- We work continuously to reduce vehicle costs so Nissan can deliver innovative vehicles at attractive prices.
- We investigate and solve field quality concerns to ensure our customer's satisfaction.
- We are leading Nissan's ambitious efforts to localise a massive number of parts into Russian suppliers to improve our speed of response to the market.
Today our team is looking for Body Design Engineer to take responsibility for:
- Development of Body parts (mechanisms, seals and insulation parts, etc.)
- Development of Nissan design & test standards
- Investigation of design concerns, including identification of root causes
- Preparation of design changes to support concern countermeasures or specification changes
- Localisation of components for Russian-produced Nissan group vehicles
- 2 or more years experience in the automotive or related industry (preferably with Body parts)
- A proven track record in developing components to defined Cost, Quality and Timing requirements
- Supplier project management experience, preferably with both global and local Russian suppliers
- Be able to apply logical decision making using relevant data and fact to draw conclusions
- Fluent English and Russian
- Degree educated in an engineering subject
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to the defined area of responsibility
- Flexible & able to identify and resolve issues as required to meet the project requirements
- Commercially astute
- Good communication skills (listening, presenting, influencing)
- Full driving license
- Ready for business trips inside and outside Russia
- Knowledge of scientific problem solving techniques, such as Fault Tree Analysis or FMEA is an advantage
- CAD experience would be an advantage
- Working hours from 8.00 till 17.00
- Free shuttle
- Free lunch
- Performance based quaterly bonus
- Medical insurance
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE VACANCY