Revolut launched in 2015 with a punchy mission: to turn the financial banking sector on its head. Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a financial partner just as progressive. One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new and exciting spaces.
Instant payment notifications, free international money transfers and fee-free spending globally with the real exchange rate.
Welcome to a world beyond banking. Welcome to Revolut.
From humble beginnings of four people and a few MacBooks, Revolut has grown to over 200 employees globally and one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the world.
We’ve achieved all of this through cutting out the red tape and bureaucracy. We are one team working towards a common goal. You’ll receive a great deal of autonomy and guidance, work in a fast paced and high energy environment and help shape the future of world banking.
About the Job
We’re looking for a Product Designer to sit within our design team at our Moscow-based office.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
We look for designers that believe there are no boundaries between form and function, and no border between graphic design and user experience. Our designers do the research, work on UX, sweat the UI pixels, write the specifications for the developers and QA, review and test the design implementation. They build and maintain our cross-platform design system, that speeds up the development and keep user experience coherent for all our products.
- Work closely with business development team to turn new broad ideas into something useful and valuable for hundreds of thousands of users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Create design artefacts like mockups, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes to communicate design ideas
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Collaborate effectively with developers and QA to build and ship the real product solutions
- Work closely with the product team to optimise the product solutions and iterate on them to enhance them for business and for the users
- 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- Experience working closely with engineers and software cultures
- Experience working in agile approach
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Broad knowledge of design tools
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Strong skills in typography and grids
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Technical higher education: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototypes
- Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
- At least 2 years of experience working in fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in leading design teams or managing the product development
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world right now.
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment.
- You’ll receive excellent training and guidance from our team.
If this is YOU, Apply now!